Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Go!

I think the hardest part about starting a blog is just starting! I've been thinking about things to say for quite some time (for over a month, to be exact) and here I am, with nothing!
I am trying to steal away for a couple minutes' sanity in my classroom during my lunchtime. I should be sitting with the other teachers on my hall, complaining about this student and that administrator, but here I am, hiding behind my computer screen, hoping that someone won't 'pop in for a quick question.'
I am the first year teacher here, people! Give me a break!
Yet, like I always do, I have taken on too many things and am stressed at my own doing.

My fourth block class is walking in and they crack me up every single day. I laugh at things they say, and they don't know why or what they did that was so absolutely hilarious.
The attire, attitude, humor and shock every time I ask them to read out loud gets me every time. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor, or maybe I'm just tired and delirious. But it sure is nice to have kids that make you laugh in spite of the lives they lead outside of my pink and green classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment